September 14, 2015

Poppy & Wildflower Painting Tutorial Video - Artwork Submissions

Time Lapse Version

Full Length Version

I did this painting tutorial live on YouTube and immediately began receiving wonderful pictures from all over the world from people who tried it for themselves.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I will also be pinning the submissions from this post to my Pinterest board: Online Student Artwork

If you have tried this project and want your artwork featured here please email your photo to: angelafineart@gmail.com or share to my facebook page: AngelaAndersonFineArt. Thanks!

Christie Moore 
Giovanna Scotti 
Jillian Seymour (Australia) 
Karen Roberts Conner 
Lizette Draeger (Denmark) 
Sandy Dawkins 
Terry Jackson
Colleen Esch
Tricia Bouy Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment