May 2, 2013

Clay Creations - Kid's Art Class

Here are some of the fun polymer clay creations that my classes made a couple of weeks ago.  I printed off some cute ideas that I found on Pinterest and let the kids decide what they wanted to make.  You can see there was a lot of variety!  The robots are some of my favorites.  I made the wire coils for the arms, legs & necks with floral wire that I wrapped around a piece of clothing hanger wire.  It worked great, and the coils were much stronger than I thought they would be (since the floral wire is so thin).



















 You can check out the gorgeous clay creations of HerArtSheLoves that inspired our robots below.


3 comments:

  1. Some of those look my robots!?! The cat and such. :) You found my work on Pinterest? Aww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did! They are so adorable! I will have to add a link to your etsy page! :)

    ReplyDelete