October 21, 2012

Watercolor Technique Landscapes - Kids Art Class

 This was another idea I found on Pinterest.  We did a different watercolor technique on each section of landscape (cut from watercolor paper).  The sky was done with margarita salt sprinkled over a wash (I tried several different salts and the margarita salt had the most interesting results).  Some other techniques we used were sponging wet on wet, alcohol drops, splattering and stamping wet on dry.  I love how the projects turned out.  The kids had a lot of fun with the salt and alcohol techniques. 










15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      hy

      Delete
  2. Love these! Fantastic watercolor lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I'm a volunteer art teacher. What a wonderful idea. I'm going to give it a whirl with the kids. I wonder how this will work if I use dollar store Kool-ade (sp) type drink mix w/o sugar as the paint. It's really inexpensive and the kids live the way it smells. I guess we'll find pity next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    Bw..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! It reminds me of my recent trip where I traveled with my wife. I had a lot of fun over there. Whatever you mentioned here is all correct. Apart from that, I would like to add that there are also various off-beat places to visit in Manali, especially with your partner. Like, you can go trekking, camping, etc. in Kullu, Kasol. There are loads of gorgeous natural wonders in and around Manali. One must look for Manali Tour Packages in advance to have a comfortable and convenient trip to Manali.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your watercolor project sounds awesome! I like how you used different techniques for each part of the landscape. The margarita salt in the sky is a cool idea, and it's fun that the kids got to try salt and alcohol methods. I bet the artworks turned out really cool!

    Calculatera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I ask how you do each individual piece.. are the done seperately then stuck on to a new piece of card?

    ReplyDelete